Sunday, February 27, 2011

The end of the 6 week challenge

Well yesterday was the end of the 6 week challenge to burn 21,000 calories. In this time, I have lost 5 lbs and 1 inch off my waist.

My ending total for this week was 5,120 calories burned and here's the other 5 weeks...
Week 1 - 4,200
Week 2 - 3,500
Week 3 - 4,150
Week 4 - 6, 055
Week 5 - 4,850

So I burned 27,875 calories in 6 weeks. I plan to keep trying to burn 3,500 calories a week which I don't think should be a problem since I beat that goal every week except for the week that I had the stomach flu.

I think that I did great, however, I feel like I should have lost more weight than this and seem to have plateau'd recently. I have been tracking my fat and carbs and have done a great job of staying under my goal, I just am having a hard time eating more calories.

I am going to start a challenge next week to try to do 180 minutes of weights each week so stay tuned! I may need some motivation on this one! :)

0 comments: