Tuesday, March 1, 2011

new 21 day challenge

So today is the beginning of a new challenge, it's going to be really hard for me to track my workouts beginning on a Tuesday but I'm willing to go for it. Julie created a new 21 day spring break challenge. I have to replace 1 meal a day with a protein shake (which I already do, breakfast is a protein shake), I have to do 4 days a week of cardio, 3 days of strength training and 2 days of yoga/pilates.

Since I did weights on Monday, Julie said that I could count that as one of my strength training days so I am including that and today, I did ashtanga yoga for an hour and 15 minutes and I also ran for about 20 minutes.

My goal is going to be cardio on Tuesday, maybe Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, strength training will be on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and yoga will be on Tuesday, Wednesday and maybe even Saturday too.

I am still also tracking my calories for the week too but am still going to count them from Sunday to Saturday. This past Sunday, I took the day off, Monday I did turbo and weight training and burned 1050 calories. Today, yoga and running and I burned 750 calories

So starting the new challenge, into week 1 have burned 1800 calories this week!

0 comments: